The week-long workshop will promote scholastic development through technical lectures given by field experts as well as career development sessions aimed at young researchers in HEDP fields of study. These include:
- Radiation and atomic physics in plasmas
- Laser-driven hydrodynamics and shocks
- Diagnostic methods and existing platforms
- Panel discussion on career options in HEDP
- Laser Plasma Interactions
- Analytical modeling of plasmas
- Coding workshop
- Oral and poster sessions for students and postdocs
The schedule of sessions is available here.
The schedule of student presentations is available here.
Lecture slides can be downloaded here. Attendees and HEDSA members can download videos of the lectures here. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request access.
Web site and all contents © Copyright HEDSA 2006-2015, All rights reserved.